1. Download the four following documents (zip file) listed below:
a. ADASIS AISBL Statuses
b. ADASIS AISBL Internal Regulations
c. ADASIS AISBL Membership Application – Annex II
d. Membership Questionnaire
2. Complete the ADASIS AISBL Membership Application – Annex II and the Membership Questionnaire.
3. Send the completed documents in PDF and your company logo (300×150 px) to Cassandre de Froidmont at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will then be sent to the ADASIS AISBL Steering Board for consideration. The Board will have a maximum of two weeks to reply to the application.
4. Once the electronic format of your application has been approved, you will be kindly requested to send your originally signed copy to ERTICO’s address in Brussels addressed to:
ADASIS AISBL Coordinator
c/o ERTICO ITS-EUROPE
Avenue Louise 326
An annual membership fee approved by the Steering Board is requested to offset part of the Coordinator costs.
Please note that ADASIS AISBL fee covers a financial year from January to December, regardless of the month of joining the organisation by a new member.
We look forward receiving your application. Should you have any questions, please contact Cassandre de Froidmont (email@example.com).
- Contribute to future versions of the ADASIS de facto standard
- Accelerate time-to-market
- Reduce dramatically development costs and complexity
- Broaden options for OEM/ Supplier cooperation